How do I create a signature in Outlook?When you have created your ticker, click on the Outlook link to the right of Email signatures to download an HTML file that you can install in Outlook. Then:
- Choose Tools > Options and open the Mail Format tab in the Options dialogue box
- Under Message Format / Compose in this message format / Select HTML
- Click on the Signature button to create a new signature.
- Enter a name for the new Signature (optional).
- Select Use this file as a template.
- Click on Browse button to navigate to where you saved the file.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- In the Mail Format window select the new signature in the
Signature for new messages drop down.
- Generally for Signature for replies and forwards I would make it none, or have a separate plain text signature.
When you reply to or forward mail messages they will be in the format of the original email. If you are replying to non-HTML mail the Lilypie signature won't display properly unless you set the format for your reply every time.
- OK out of the dialogue.
- Send yourself a test email to see if it worked.
- How do I add ticker to my signature in Outlook Express
- How do I remove my ticker from Outlook Express?
- The ticker image isn't showing up in my Outlook Express mail, all I get is the text in a link. How do I get it to show up?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007?
- How do I add a ticker to my signature in Outlook 2010?
- Can I have two (or more) tickers in my email signature in Outlook?