How do I add a ticker signature to my MSN Hotmail email?On Lilypie:
- Create a ticker then click on the Email tab, and then the Hotmail link under the Preview image.
- Right click in the Code snippet box, and choose Copy to copy the code snippet to your clipboard.
Please note: Microsoft is migrating Hotmail accounts to a new email system called Outlook Mail (also known as Outlook on the Web). If your account has been migrated, the interface is different there is no longer an Edit in HTML option and you won't be able to add or update a ticker signature.At Outlook.com:
- Go to Settings. It is the cog icon at the top right.
- Click on the Options link towards the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on Formatting, font and signature under Writing email.
- Under Personal signature, click on Rich text at the far right of the tool bar and select Edit in HTML from the drop-down. If you don't see the drop-down, you may need to make your browser a little wider. The drop-down disappears when the window is too narrow.
- Paste your Lilypie HTML code snippet into the text box.
- Click on Save button at the bottom left.