How do I remove ticker from my desktop?This will tell you how to remove your Lilypie ticker from Active Desktop in Windows XP. If you running a different version of windows this may still give you an idea how to remove your Desktop item. If not you could try a Google search with the phrase
"remove active desktop item"
and then whatever Windows version you are running (2000, 95, 98) and you will find more help than I can give you.
- Right click on your desktop to quickly bring up the Display Dialogue or go to your control panel and choose Display.
- Choose the Desktop tab.
- Choose the Web tab.
- Your Lilypie ticker page should appear on the list of items. Select your Lilypie ticker page and click on Delete and then OK.
- Is it possible to have ticker calculator on my desktop and have the numbers change?
- Can I add the ticker to my Windows desktop without having to create an HTML file?
- I have placed ticker on my desktop but it isn't counting down. What do I need to do?
- Can I have 2 or more tickers on my desktop?
- I can't get my ticker to resize or move around on my Windows desktop? How do I fix it?