How do I add my ticker to my Gmail email?
- Create your ticker, click on the Email tab and then the Gmail link under the Preview image.
- Right click in the image URL in the Code snippet box, and choose Copy to copy the image URL to your clipboard.
- Sign in to your Gmail account. Click on the Settings icon in the top right and select Settings from the drop down.
- Scroll down to the Signature box and click on the Insert Image icon . If it isn't displaying, you need to switch to Rich formatting.
- Right click in the Image URL field and select Paste
- When your preview image has loaded, click on OK.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the Settings form page.