How do I create a ticker on Lilypie?Choose kind of ticker: Starting from the Home page, click on the kind of ticker you want to make.
Select the ticker format: The full size tickers are the most popular. The mini-tickers are good for sites with size restrictions or narrow columns.Create your ticker:
- Choose a scene: Select the background you want for your ticker.
- Choose a slider: Select the slider you want to move along your ticker. Please note, sliders move along according to the months, not the years. For instance, for a ticker that shows how old your child is, you could think of the slider as showing how close you are to your child's next birthday.
- Add Details: Select the event date, and add details about your event. For the Information below the ticker, the years, months, weeks and days are calculated for you each day. The Information below the ticker option lets you customise the text at the beginning and/or end of the sentence.
- The months, weeks and days displayed on my ticker are incorrect? How do I fix it?
- The weeks and days on my Pregnancy ticker are incorrect. How do I fix it?
- What do the numbers on the tickers mean?
- When I posted the ticker to my page it said; "Error: File not found." How do I fix it?
- The text under the ticker is correct, but the slider is in the wrong place. How to I correct this?
- Do you have any tickers for Grandparents?