My tickers are displaying as Error: File not found. How do I fix it?Ticker files are automatically deleted if they have not been viewed or edited for over a year. Once they have been deleted they can no longer be retrieved.
If you just want to remove the ticker code from where you are using it, eg. your email or forum signature, you do that through that application. For instance, to remove a ticker from your Yahoo signature, you would log in to Yahoo. There are instructions for other applications under their respective headings in the Help center.
- What is a 'My Lilypie' account?
- When I try to sign in, or sign up for My Lilypie, I get an error saying Cookies are required. What are cookies and why are they required?
- Do I need a My Lilypie to create a ticker?
- How do I create a My Lilypie account?
- I have a ticker but when I try to sign in my email is not recognised. How do I fix it?
- My tickers are not displaying in my Lilypie account. How can I edit them?