The weeks and days on my Pregnancy ticker are incorrect. How do I fix it?At step 3 on the Pregnancy tickers, you can enter the Expected Due Date, AND/OR your Last Menstrual Period (LMP). If you use both, the Due Date determines how many days to go, and the LMP date determines how many weeks and days pregnant you are. This is so that if you know your term won't be 40 weeks (eg. if you are having twins or a C-section), you can set the correct Due Date. In you are using both and the days and weeks pregnant appears to be incorrect, you may want to edit the ticker so that the LMP is reset to DD / MM.
- How do I create a ticker on Lilypie?
- The months, weeks and days displayed on my ticker are incorrect? How do I fix it?
- What do the numbers on the tickers mean?
- When I posted the ticker to my page it said; "Error: File not found." How do I fix it?
- The text under the ticker is correct, but the slider is in the wrong place. How to I correct this?
- Do you have any tickers for Grandparents?