The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The gadget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?There are two different Desktop gadgets for LilySlim, the Ticker Gadget and the Chart Gadget. If the gadget displays the error message:
The new chart id you entered is not valid. Chart ids must be 20 characters in length ...It usually means that you have tried to add a ticker ID to a chart gadget , or vice versa. On the Gadget settings panel, above, the options box it will say; Enter your LilySlim chart details, if it is a chart gadget . Or Enter your LilySlim ticker details if it is a Ticker Gadget . If this is the case, just download and install the Widget you need from the following links: Ticker GadgetChart Gadget
- How do I add a Lilypie ticker to my Vista desktop?
- My Lilypie Windows gadget is not displaying in Vista. How do I fix it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my Lilypie Vista gadget?
- My Vista gadget keeps saying the ticker is loading, but the ticker image never displays. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove the Lilypie gadget from my desktop?